Cbse 10th Result 2020 has been released by the CBSE ( Central board of Secondary Education ) Today on Wednesday July 15th. Students were waiting for CBSE class 10 result eagerly now over.
CBSE Declared Class 10th Result online in there Official website i.e. on cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in
Students can easily check there CBSE 10th result from this platform. In order to get CBSE class 10th result, students need to enter there roll number, admit card Id and school code on the official website or simply students can get there result from installing application i.e Digilocker App ( digilocker.gov.in ), Digiresults App, Umang App.
As per the information, CBSE already declared the notice for cbse 10th result earlier by the HRD Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank.
HRD Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank tweeted on Tuesday, that the result for cbse 10th Result will be declared on Wednesday July 15th and said, not be panic to the students, teacher’s and parents for CBSE 10th Result.
CBSE class 10th exam was conducted from 15 February till 20 March. However, examinations were postponed from 19 March due to coronovirus-induced lockdown. The remaining papers were to be held from 1 to 15 July. However, these examinations were canceled as cases of coronovirus continued to increase.
Around 18 lakh students appeared for CBSE class 10 exam 2020. CBSE had conducted around 5376 centres. A total 1889878 students appeared for CBSE class 10th exam 2020.
Out of 1889878 students, there were 788195 girls and 1101664 number of boys appeared for CBSE Class 10th exam 2020
How To Check CBSE 10th Result 2020 ?
There are various ways to check CBSE 10th result 2020. Students waiting for cbse class 10th result can now check there result from various sources. CBSE ( central Board of Secondary Education ) has provided students different platforms to check there result in a easy and convenient way.
Some of the easy way provided by the CBSE to check class 10th result are given below :
- Through Official websites
- On Direct Google
- Through Mobile Apps ( Android Applications )
- Through IVRS / SMS
- And by Microsoft Search Engine
In this, way you can Directly check your CBSE class 10th result in a few minutes.
How To Check CBSE 10th Result Through Official Website ?
- Login to the offical website of the CBSE board i.e on cbseresults.nic.in
- In Home page find class 10th result
- Click on the link “Class 10th Result 2020”
- Now, fill all the details asked such as Roll number, school code, admit card ID, etc.
- Finally, Result will be displayed in your screen
- Print your results for future uses.
How To Check CBSE 10th Result Directly From Google
From last year’s onwards CBSE started to show there result Directly to the Google search. So, in order to get your CBSE 10th result Directly from Google open browser in your desktop and search for “CBSE class 10th result” you will find in Google search option for getting CBSE class 10th result.
Fill up your details such as Roll number, school code and admit card Id, etc. Your results will be shown in your screen.
Check CBSE Class 10th Result Through Digilocker App or UMANG App
To check CBSE class 10th result online through Digilocker App or through UMAN App user need to follow some of the steps to check there result.
- Install Digilocker App or UMANG App from Play Store
- Enter your user login in order to login to the app or sign-up to the UMANG app
- Now, search for the icon “CBSE” inside the application
- Here, you will find two option “CBSE class 12th result” and “CBSE class 10th result”.
- To check CBSE class 10th result click on the link given “CBSE class 10th Result”
- Now fill up all the details provided to the students in admit card i.e Roll number, School code, Admit card Id and date of birth, etc.
- Your result will be displayed in your screen.
Check CBSE class 10th Result Through IVRS / Sms
To check result Direct from SMS user need to follow below mentioned steps :
- Open SMS in your phone
- Type <CBSE10>space<Roll no>space<Admit card id> in message box
- Send this sms to 7738299899
- The results will be sensed to the users registered number shortly
Check Result Through Microsoft Search Engine
To check your result from Microsoft Search Engine users need to follow up the details provided below:
- Open Play Store in your Android smartphone Phone
- Now, Download SMS Organiser App
- Register through your school code, Roll number and admit card id
- once cbse release class 10th result will be notified you with sms.