National CA Day 2020, CA Day 2020, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Chartered accountant licensed only by ICAI. India’s oldest professional institution.
National CA Day 2020 : On every year National CA Day is celebrated on July 1, Every CA loves to celebrate this day. As on this day ICAI – Institute of Chartered Accountants of India was established.
On July 1, 1949 the ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI) was established under an Act passed in Parliament.
ICAI is the second largest professional audit and financial body in the world in terms of member numbers. With an understanding of the importance of this day, the Modi government decided to implement GST across the country on 1 July.
Some More Facts To know about the CA Day 2020 are mentioned below.
Facts Of National CA Day 2020
- Here any person can participate in the prescribed examinations. One can become a member of ICAI after three years of practical training.
- The first certificate was issued by ICAI to CA Gopaldas Padamse Kapadia. Gopaldas was the first president of the institute.
- ICAI supports policy formulation for Government institutions like RBI, SEBI, MCA, CAG, IRDA etc.
- It is the second largest professional accounting institution in the world after the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) in terms of membership. About 2.5 lakh members are registered.
- ICAI conducts Chartered Accountant courses, as well as conducts various examinations. This organization licenses all chartered accountants
- An individual from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India can utilize CA before his/her name.
Must Check : Indian govt ban Tiktok and other 59 apps