In this article we are going to share with u some Important Question of SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier-1 as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for SSC CGL Tier-I 2019-20 Exam.
Tier 1 Exam of SSC CGL 2019-2020 Tier-1 has been started from 3rd of March and will last on 9th march 2020 Around different parts of the country. So we had tried our best to find some Questions that were important for u.
Hence, students are advised to cover All this question for scoring Good marks in exam.
|Day-2: 4th March 2020: SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam|
1) Capital of Magadha after 4th BC
2) Article 17 of Indian Constitution
Answer: Abolishing the practice of Untouchability
3) Who was on throne before Harshvardhan King?
4) Outer surface of moon is called?
5) Army Chief of India 2020:
Answer: General Bipin Rawat
6) Biraja temple, Rajarani temple arein which State?
7) Asia’s largest spice market:
Answer: Khari Baoli, Delhi
8) Xerophthalmia is caused by the Deficiency of which Vitamin?
Answer: Vitamin A
9) Antonym of ‘Liberty’:
10) Where is Gol Gumbaz located?
Answer: Bijapur, Karnataka
11) Freedom of Religion is part of which Article of Indian Constitution?
Answer: Articles 25 to 28
Must read :- SSC CHSL Admit Card
12) World Bank Group President:
Answer: David Malpass
13) Capital of Magadha before 4th BC
14) Artificial Lake made by Guptas in Gujarat:
Answer: Sudarshan Lake
15) Article 15 of Indian Constitution
Answer: A fundamental right prohibits discrimination by the state against any citizen on grounds ‘only’ of religion, caste, race, sex, and place of birth.
16) Folk Dance Of Jammu & Kashmir:
17) Synonym of Obligatory:
|Day-1 3rd March 2020: SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier-1 Important Questions|
1) One word Substitution – song sung at burial:
2) Idiom – Hard nut to crack?
Answer: A problem or situation that’s difficult to solve or deal with
3) Antonym of Quiescent:
4) Study of Dogs is known as:
5) GST on Lottery:
6) Which country longest serving king has passed away recently in 2020?
Answer: King of Oman
7) Sahitya Academy Award 2019:
Answer: Given in 23 Languages
8) Which Oman Ruler Died recently?
Answer: Qaboos bin Said Al Said of Oman
9) Neutron was discovered by:
Answer: James Chadwick
10) Which of the following visitors came during the reign of Jahangir?
Answer: Sir Thomas Roc
11) Mission Mangal Movie Leading Actress?
Answer: vidya Balan
12) Who was the Star Campaigner of Maharashtra Govt in Maharashtra Election?
Answer: Madhuri Dixit
13) Who was the father of Ajatshatru?
14) Who was the last ruler of nanda dynasty?
Answer: Dhana Nanda
15) Who got Padma Shree award in Archery?
Answer: Bombayla Devi Laishram
16) Jyotiba Phule Birth Place:
Answer: Katgun, Maharashtra
17) Bhupesh Baghel is the CM of which State: